More

    ICC set to launch its NFT collection via FanCraze.

    ICC Crictos

    The International Cricket Council (ICC) jumped in the boat of NFTs and announced its official range of NFT collection, called ICC Crictos. Coming as a welcome move to the cricket fans, Crictos will allow fans to participate and contribute towards the Cricket Metaverse.

    The first drop of exclusive Crictos featured 75 most incredible moments from ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2015 and 2019.

    The top NFTs include the ones of cricketer Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Chris Gayle, among many others.
    Furthermore, FanCraze has partnered with star cricketers, including Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Jasprit Bumrah, Andre Russell, and other top cricketers of ICC.

    • The number of Crictos are different for every pack type (given below) and have a different price range.
    • To get reserve yourself a pack, register yourself at FanCraze’s webiste and get an opportunity to get the packs.
    • The collection has a range of collectibles, distinguished by their rarities. The categories start from Common, Rare, Epic and then Legendary with Legendary being the rarest and minted the lowest.
    With pocket-friendly NFT packs, cricket fans have just the right thing to invest in.

    How to get yourself a Crictos NFT.

    To start their Crictos collection, fans have three options or “packs” that ICC provides. The three packs are:

    • Base Pack-
      With a price of $9 for one collectible, this pack includes hand-picked moments of ICC events and most of them will be available during the Beta version only.
      Some of the best captured moments include Glenn Maxwell iconic one over square leg for a boundary in a match against Sri Lanka and Hardik Pandya’s brilliant performance in 2019 World Cup.
      The pack will be distributed in a such a way that fans will have a 10 percent chance of getting themselves a Rare piece and 90 percent of landing a common one.
    • Booster Pack-
      This pack cost 49 US dollars and and has a rare NFT in it. This pack includes 3 Crictos comprising of 1 Rare NFT, 1 Common NFT1 and the third one has a ten percent probability of being Epic with 90 percent probability of being Common.
      The events captured in this pack include iconic moments of MS Dhoni, Steve Smith, and Andre Russell among others.
    • Hotshots Pack-
      As the name suggests, this is a limited-edition hotshot pack, available exclusively to the early adopters at first. This is the Epic pack which comes with a price of 249 US Dollars.
      It includes 10 collectibles comprising of 6 Common+ 3 Rare + 1 Epic Cricto.

    What is FanCraze?

    FanCraze is the officially licensed Cricket NFT Collectibles marketplace and website. It is the home for the digital artworks of epic moments of one of the world’s largest and beloved sports – Cricket.

    Founded by Wall Street veteran Anshum Bhambri, who is also the CEO of FanCraze, it provides a platform for cricket fans to collect, trade, earn and use their NFTs as per their wants.

    It also gives the fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with their favorite cricket players or earn rewards in FanCraze Metaverse by participating in Play-to-earn games.

    Expressing his excitement over the NFT collection, Bhambri commented that the platform will bring the cricket enthusiasts closer to their idols “by collecting, showcasing and trading their very own slices of cricket history.”

    With the immense popularity of cricket in India, this news will leave the fans thrilled.

    Stay in the Loop

    Get the daily email from CryptoNews that makes reading the news actually enjoyable. Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.

    Latest stories

    You might also like...